We are starting the new year off with a full agenda. Please join us!
- Constitution review and ratification
- Results of officer elections
- Nominations and voting for events in the Fall semester
One of the goals of this organization is to teach leaders, so if you feel that officership may be too much for you, please consider chairing or volunteering for an event committee. Committees will be determined at the first meeting. Some important dates to keep in mind for possible event suggestions this fall include:
- October is LGBT history month
- National Coming Out Day, October 12
- National Ally Week, October 21-25
- Intersex Awareness Day, October 26
- Transgender Day of Remembrance, November 20
- World AIDS Day, December 1
Start thinking about events in which you would most like to participate and bring all of your great ideas to our first meeting!